• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 7 Power Rankings

L-TownCat

So here's the Week 9 games, showing GB @ CAR as the early FOX game. Unless FOX decides to log that sucker in (and they have to do that soon), I'd expect that NBC puts out an option to flex that game to Sunday night over the PHI @ DAL suck-a-rama they have scheduled.

EarlyMIA @ BUF
OAK @ PIT
JAX @ NYJ
TN @ NO
GB @ CAR
WSH @ NE
STL @ MIN
CIN @ CLE
(NFLN)
PHI @ DALCHI @ SD
LateDEN @ INDNYG @ TB
ATL @ SF

Doubtful. Dallas-Philly will still pull huge ratings, it would be 2 SNF games in 3 weeks for the Panthers, 3 straight in primetime and back-to-back SNF games for the Packers.

I thought Fox might try to flex it to 4 PM to make it a national game but it appears CBS has the doubleheader that week with DEN @ IND being the national game.

It's going to be a 1 PM game.

Week 14 at home against Atlanta looks like the best bet for a flex to SNF. The game currently scheduled is SEA-BAL and both teams are in the dumpster right now. Week 16 at Atlanta is also a possibility with the SNF game being PIT-BAL, but PIT is good and brings in good ratings so I think Week 14 is the better bet and the one I would prefer anyway.

So profound.....

Rosy Palmer only work when you watch the game?  I am sure that if she isn't up for it her twin Left Palmer will be obliged to take good care of you.  

Seriously, doubt a real woman would have anything to do with such a shallow mind.

you know with all the dirty talk here on this board I thought that's the best way to make light and chug along - so what's up, you a preacher or something? Did I offend you? 

Care to respond to my actual point or do you just want me to prove you wrong about your "real woman" comment?

i still think it's retarded to suggest that fans have some gameplay responsibilities like there's anything any one of us can do from behind our keyboards. To rephrase the rest of my point, the only thing I am worried about is making sure I am somewhere that I can enjoy the game with my wife. 

There, better?

Archived