• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Winning with grace

SgtJoo

1 hour ago, stirs said:

there is a difference in posing, dancing, dabbing (rubbing peoples noses in it, as I think someone put it) and being a perennial winning team.  I know everyone looks at the Pats game as a big game, but not because they dance on your home field or any of that stuff.

Just seems like our doing that could be an unforced error on our part

Where was this complaining when we were winning?

You love to show up, and criticize after losses like you give a poo, but continually throughout the season when things are going well you're missing in action.

Go be a bitter old fart somewhere else.

We didn't necessarily win with grace, so it's a little hypocritical to call out someone else.  

Truth is, we should lose with grace as well, and unfortunately part of that is taking your medicine like a man. 

Too much of thisiodized-salt-400x400.jpg

And this41YVWVYTEYL.jpg

And not enough humility.

I believe that some MVP QB said it best:

"Too bad they don't make Band-Aids for feelings."

feelings4bandaids.jpg.cb799e7a7614b7dbcf

2Q==

27 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Where was this complaining when we were winning?

You love to show up, and criticize after losses like you give a poo, but continually throughout the season when things are going well you're missing in action.

Go be a bitter old fart somewhere else.

not complaining grasshopper, just sayin....

I agreed with thebigcat a few weeks back.  What might be fun at the moment, could bite you in the ass later

you live to be offended, so you should be the happiest guy on earth at this moment when the rest of the league is letting you know what they think.

Archived