• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A few pics from the Super Bowl Weekend

cookinwithgas

No game pics, you are welcome

As usual all the pictures I took are at: https://pantherfanz.smugmug.com/2015/Super-Bowl-50/

Saturday morning my wife and I visited Alcatraz, our first time. Neat place but we didn't have a lot of time. Heres a shot of the Golden Gate Bridge on the way back to the pier

DSC_0028

I was more than happy at the amount of fan support on display all weekend for our team. This is right outside the line to get into Super Bowl City across the street from the waterfront.

DSC_0036

We got back from Alcatraz and to SB City by 1, but it took a half hour to get though the giant security line, which goes to the right of this pic all the way up the street, past the stage and to the next block. So we missed being inside for the fan rally I ended up listening to it live but watching it on Jeremys periscope in the line, so THANKS JEREMY! The Spanish announcers did some funny stuff up there.

DSC_0038

Some of our friends from the Pro Football Ultimate Fan Association were there - some of them drove pretty long distances for not having their teams in the game

DSC_0044

Posing while trying to get on NFL Network (we didn't LOL)

DSC_0069

We had a great group of friends to hang with which made everything fantastic

DSC_0085

Psuedo tailgating in Green Lot 4 - we parked there because they said we could tailgate (no grills) but as soon as we got there a cop car came up and yelled at everyone through their loudspeaker that no tailgating was allowed - we quickly cleared that up and had some fun with some new friends as well

IMG_0521

Luckily we know how to do this stuff and in short order were having a grand old time

IMG_0534

IMG_0548

How to get a 16 year old birthday boy to smile

IMG_0542

The walk in was long but was a blast. Everyone is in a great mood, the weather was perfect, and we were all well prepped for the trip.

IMG_0587

Hung out with Mario Addisons mom and brother for a while

IMG_0667

Almost there!

IMG_0715

The best moment of the game, all downhill from here. Pretty sure any orange you see here is the fault of PSL owners selling their tickets. That's GoToGirls shoulder on the left.

IMG_0742

Archived