• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UEFA Euro 2016

DirtyMagic97

5 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

CR7 has dominated in EPL and La Liga, and is the undisputed king of the UCL. Messi is not a God. Sorry to tell it to you that.

Lol whatever you say. 

I will agree that Pogba has failed to make the impact I thought he would in this tournament. A lot of pressure on him, but he needs to play better. He is only 22 though.

It's no shock that France can do absolutely nothing when he's not on the pitch and score two and increase possession when he's introduced. He did change the complexion of the last match and created 3 chances in the first match. Would have had an assist if Griezmann could have finished.

Deschamps is a poo show of a manager and will get sacked sooner rather than later. One of the reasons I said the hype with France was too big is not because of their talent, but instead because Deschamps is a poo game manager.

Meanwhile Ronaldo played an absolute disaster yet again. He is way better than he is playing. He has now missed 4 of his last 5 pens for club and country. Shocking that.

11 hours ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

Of course Gomez goes and scores his first competitive international goal since 2012 when I'm talking poo about him.

Please keep ripping him.  Between that and my doubting we may have something here.

Hats off to the NIR keeper.  Could have out up 5-6 goals but he had an amazing game and somehow the issue was still in doubt the whole way.  Also impressed with the stat saying he had surrendered on eight goals in fourteen international matches.  Too bad his teammates do not score more often.  If they get in as a third place team then I would be worried about going late into the game at 0:0.

9 hours ago, Goondal said:

Please keep ripping him.  Between that and my doubting we may have something here.

Hats off to the NIR keeper.  Could have out up 5-6 goals but he had an amazing game and somehow the issue was still in doubt the whole way.  Also impressed with the stat saying he had surrendered on eight goals in fourteen international matches.  Too bad his teammates do not score more often.  If they get in as a third place team then I would be worried about going late into the game at 0:0.

Yep. Keeper played lights out. Still think Muller needs to bury at least one of his chances though. He needs to go find his finishing boots.

I am one that was in favor of expanding to twenty-four teams.  I feel that too many good teams got left out the other way and that it is a step towards thirty-two.  The big downside though is the third place teams getting through.  It dilutes things when a team can make it through without scoring for three games as long as the do not concede.

What is worse is that with only four gonig through you have the tiebreak with teams from different groups.  If you are going to break those ties with teams that typically will have three points then a team that is 1-2-0 should get the edge over one that is 0-3-0.  If we are going to have teams that finished third in their group then we should at least take a team that has proven that they can win a game.  Wish they would do that in future tournaments.

Also, if Belgium does not make the final then this team is a complete and utter failure, an accusation that I often do not like to make.  Losing to Italy has completely opened this tournament up for them.  I believe that not a single team on their side of the tournament has won a major tournament.  I myself am rooting for Poland on that side of the bracket.

Archived