• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2016 Transfer Window

DirtyMagic97

Looks like the interest is mutual.  Vardy wants to move to Arsenal.  The fee is £20M per Sky.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/10304468/jamie-vardy-wants-to-join-arsenal-says-olivier-giroud

Edit: Vardy verbally agreed on 4 years £100,000 a week contract with Arsenal.  Leicester are trying to put a better deal together but unlikely they can compete with Arsenal.

All of the reports of his new contract earlier this year said the buy-out was £30m. Ranieri came out recently and said the same. I dunno. I guess we'll find out.

Also- Vardy is already on £80k/week. Leicester can easily match £100k/week. Just down to the player whether he wants to move or not.

9 minutes ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

Looks like Morata may be off to Chelsea now.

I would love to see a Morata and cash for Hazard type deal, but with Ronaldo staying I doubt they're seriously interested in Hazard anymore. 

Main transfer targets seem to be...

LB depth (Wendell please!!)

Benzema replacement (Aubameyang or Lewandowski)

Pogba

Potentially CB depth

2 minutes ago, C47 said:

I would love to see a Morata and cash for Hazard type deal, but with Ronaldo staying I doubt they're seriously interested in Hazard anymore. 

Main transfer targets seem to be...

LB depth (Wendell please!!)

Benzema replacement (Aubameyang or Lewandowski)

Pogba

Potentially CB depth

Hazard is either bored or a fraud. I think a little of both.

Aubameyang + Pogba would be a crazy window. Pogba might be the first £100m player. Especially if he tears it up in Euros.

Just now, DirtyMagic97 said:

Hazard is either bored or a fraud. I think a little of both.

Aubameyang + Pogba would be a crazy window. Pogba might be the first £100m player. Especially if he tears it up in Euros.

Right now the smoke is pointing towards Lewandowski, but if Bayern stand firm I think they could shift to Aubameyang pretty quickly. He's already declared his interest in playing for RM, and his pace would fit perfectly with their counter attack football. 

2 minutes ago, C47 said:

Right now the smoke is pointing towards Lewandowski, but if Bayern stand firm I think they could shift to Aubameyang pretty quickly. He's already declared his interest in playing for RM, and his pace would fit perfectly with their counter attack football. 

I honestly believe Bayern will stand firm and keep Lewa. Probably give him a new contract.

Dortmund have already sold their entire team, so what's one more player? Aubameyang would definitely fit in well at Real Madrid. His counter-attack pace is stupid good.

13 minutes ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

I honestly believe Bayern will stand firm and keep Lewa. Probably give him a new contract.

Dortmund have already sold their entire team, so what's one more player? Aubameyang would definitely fit in well at Real Madrid. His counter-attack pace is stupid good.

He's the guy I want over Lewa tbh. The perfect fits for this team are Kun Aguero (who has injury concerns) and Aubameyang. If I could pick the perfect window it would be Wendell/Gaya (although I'm not sure asking Gaya to play behind Marcelo is realistic), Pogba, Aubameyang and a young CB to groom as depth (maybe Sule from Hoffenheim or even try to poach Giminez from Atletico). Pogba isn't really a NEED, but he's a 22 yr old player who is already RM starting xi caliber and his ceiling is through the roof. He's an investment for the now and the future of the club as one day, Pogba will be competing for (and winning) Ballon d'Or's. 

Archived