• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2016 Transfer Window

DirtyMagic97

I want this Gotze saga to be over. As much as I really want him, we have many other needs to get sorted.

Loris Karius is apparently in Liverpool receiving a medical today ahead of his £4.7m switch. Will instantly challenge Mignolet for the #1 spot.

1 hour ago, ARSEN said:

You think because of CL?

I'm really not sure. There seems to be a lot going on.

Why would he want to stay at Bayern after Ancelotti told him to find a new club? What good is being on a UCL squad if you don't play.

Then there's the rumor that he fired his agent who was pushing him to go back to Dortmund. It's just a weird situation right now. A lot going on behind the scenes I'm sure.

5 minutes ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

I'm really not sure. There seems to be a lot going on.

Why would he want to stay at Bayern after Ancelotti told him to find a new club? What good is being on a UCL squad if you don't play.

Then there's the rumor that he fired his agent who was pushing him to go back to Dortmund. It's just a weird situation right now. A lot going on behind the scenes I'm sure.

Oh yea...  He might change his mind again.  3 months left in transfer market.  Long way to go.

8 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Mourinho will be given £250M to complete redo the squad.

Since 2013...  Manchester United spent £320M in transfer fees. Arsenal £150M.  Chelsea £290M.  City £340M. Liverpool £250M. Spurs £180M.

I'd like to know net spend for those teams. United and City are probably WAY up there in that category. LFC's net spend is actually quite low, primarily due to the Suarez sale.

6 minutes ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

I'd like to know net spend for those teams. United and City are probably WAY up there in that category. LFC's net spend is actually quite low, primarily due to the Suarez sale.

Still higher than Arsenal ^_^

Wenger went all crazy 2 years ago when he was in last year of his deal, spending £110M.  He's in the same position again, with the board refusing giving a new contract, looks like he will spend around  £100M again.  Arsenal still need a winger, defender and striker.

5 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Still higher than Arsenal ^_^

Wenger went all crazy 2 years ago when he was in last year of his deal, spending £110M.  He's in the same position again, with the board refusing giving a new contract, looks like he will spend around  £100M again.  Arsenal still need a winger, defender and striker.

Oh yea, we are definitely higher than Arsenal. But we are all way lower than United in net spend haha. How those fugers survive is beyond me.

Morata said he wants to play in EPL.  Morata agent in Madrid finalizing the buy back deal which will send Morata back to Madrid for £23M.  Madrid is not interested in Morata and will sell him to highest bidder for profit.

Three teams are interested... Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United.  It was revealed today that Lukaku is Chelsea #1 target.

Archived