• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2016 Transfer Window

DirtyMagic97

Since Martin Skrtel basically fuged away our chance at Top 4, I figured I'd start this thread. News, rumors, opinions, etc... post 'em here!

Hearing Gotze could very well be on his way to Liverpool. Still think it's a stretch, but it will be interesting to see if it plays out.

Paul Pogba on a lot of radars right now and could break the transfer fee record.

Also- it appears Arsenal and Liverpool may fight it out for Granit Xhaka. I highly rate Xhaka and think he'd pair perfectly with Emre Can for the future, especially if Hendo is sold.. Both Xhaka and Can are physically sound and classy in possession. He is also exactly the type of player Arsenal needs though.

1 hour ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

Also- it appears Arsenal and Liverpool may fight it out for Granit Xhaka. I highly rate Xhaka and think he'd pair perfectly with Emre Can for the future, especially if Hendo is sold.. Both Xhaka and Can are physically sound and classy in possession. He is also exactly the type of player Arsenal needs though.

Arsenal got El Nenny in January who has been lights out so far and teenager  Iwobi blew up out of no where.  That might end Xhaka interest.  Arsenal need a striker bad...  Giroud finally got bench and it looks like his days at Arsenal are numbered. 

12 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Arsenal got El Nenny in January who has been lights out so far and teenager  Iwobi blew up out of no where.  That might end Xhaka interest.  Arsenal need a striker bad...  Giroud finally got bench and it looks like his days at Arsenal are numbered. 

Want Benteke? He can't finish his breakfast, but he seems like a nice guy.

17 minutes ago, Goondal said:

Would be really pissed if Götze leaves.  One of the many things I was looking forward too without Pep was to see him actually involved and get a chance to do something

Won't be surprised if Wenger will go after Gotze and moves Alexis to CF. I'm sure Gotze would not mind playing beside Ozil :p

1 hour ago, ARSEN said:

Won't be surprised if Wenger will go after Gotze and moves Alexis to CF. I'm sure Gotze would not mind playing beside Ozil :p

Yeah, I am afraid a lot of people are going to come after him, was thinking he might get moved last summer when people were all about the pipe dream of getting Müller.  Of course who knows what will happen when Carlo takes the reins.

Looks like Granit Xhaka to Arsenal is becoming very likely. Sucks. I really rate him.

Gotze is almost certainly out the door at Bayern. Looks to be either back to Dortmund or off to reunite with Klopp. Hopefully Bayern are hesitant to sell to Dortmund and he'll come to England.

3 hours ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

Looks like Granit Xhaka to Arsenal is becoming very likely. Sucks. I really rate him.

Gotze is almost certainly out the door at Bayern. Looks to be either back to Dortmund or off to reunite with Klopp. Hopefully Bayern are hesitant to sell to Dortmund and he'll come to England.

Yea... Weird...  We got Elnenny and Coquielin...  I mean... Xhaka is a very good, physical player, it means Cazorla is likely a gonner...  Looks like Wenger is planning on rebuilding his D with purchase of of 2 DMs Elnenny and hopefully soon Xhaka,

Joyce and Barrett reporting Gotze has informed Klopp and Liverpool he wants to join this summer. Klopp will give him a defined role and Gotze is committed to getting back to the level he was at under Klopp. Fee could be less than £20m. Absolute steal for us if true.

2 minutes ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

Joyce and Barrett reporting Gotze has informed Klopp and Liverpool he wants to join this summer. Klopp will give him a defined role and Gotze is committed to getting back to the level he was at under Klopp. Fee could be less than £20m. Absolute steal for us if true.

£20M is insane...  I'm sure others will swoop in.  The only beef I have with Gotze is he very fragile.

3 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

£20M is insane...  I'm sure others will swoop in.  The only beef I have with Gotze is he very fragile.

Yea. I think that's why Klopp is trying to get the deal done before the window officially opens. Gotze is keen to work with Klopp again and I think we'll meet his wage demands. And yea, Gotze has a tendency to pick up a lot of knocks. Not exactly a good thing headed to the Premier League. Hopefully his quality surpasses that.

Archived