• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle FFL for 2016 (ESPN)

PntherPryd

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2016 at 3:32 PM, h0llywood said:

I hope my deep team takes it all this year. Not sure how I ended up with Odell Beckham, Antonio Brown and AJ Green but glad I was deep to make it work. Hope AJ comes back in the next week or so.

Looks like it's come down to you and me. I noticed this morning that there is no current matchup for this week showing. Does Pryd have to do something before things start tonight or am I just missing something?

19 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Looks like it's come down to you and me. I noticed this morning that there is no current matchup for this week showing. Does Pryd have to do something before things start tonight or am I just missing something?

I think it's 2 week cumulative playoff then finals next week. Lol my team is so deep and i barely score anything this past week.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Johnny Rockets said:

Thanks! I finished 3rd last year and unless things are different this year, I don't think it paid anything. 

Cool I beat you in reg season, but injuries finally finished me off playoff time and you murdered me lmao.

Meh im cool with no pay out was just curious

2 minutes ago, h0llywood said:

I'm going to be honest. This whole multi-week playoff thing got me really confused.

Same here...Glad you gave me a heads up in the first round in this thread and Dr. Jenkins posted a message about it on the league site in the finals also. That's on me though for not paying attention. 

I kind of liked it but with a 14 team league I wouldn't mind adjusting that format to let 6 teams in the playoffs instead of 4. I'm good with whatever the boss (Pryd) prefers though. 2 week playoffs give people with an off week a chance to redeem themselves. 

Archived