• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Sunday Ticket for students

Burnout189

2 hours ago, Burnout189 said:

Here's some info about the NFL Sunday ticket that I found out today and wish to share in case anyone is in the same boat as me, and would be able to take advantage of it:

Pretty much if you are typically outside of the Panthers viewing market, like myself, and want to view all of the regular season games but don't want to pay out of the a** for DirecTV, like I also used to , you can get the Sunday Ticket at a discount for streaming services. If you have access to some form of student ID or student documents stating you are currently enrolled in a school, university etc. then you can sign up for the student pass through DirecTV and get the Sunday Ticket for $25 a month for the 4 months of the regular season. So now I can watch all of the games through my Android TV.

Just figured I'd share bc I was ecstatic when I found out they had this going.

Anyone have any idea whether this works outside the country? I'm in the UK for the San Fran game.

5 hours ago, GolfRasta said:

Search it on youtube man....It's awesome.  You get any TV show or movie you can think of.  Movies still in the theater are a little bootleg, but once they come out on DVD they're HD.  No use in keeping netflix or hulu after getting this.  You can stream live TV (45 sec behind live).  I dropped my cable down to bare minimum because of this thing....Really the only reason I still have cable is for Panthers games in HD and the local news.  No monthly fees...I just paid $65 on ebay...Search "Jailbroken firestick with kodi".  

This thing paid for itself while Game of Thrones was out.  I would get the stream at about 9:15 every sunday night, when the show started at 9pm.

Thanks man. Instead of dropping 250 for Sunday Ticket, I'm just going to get this. I don't care if it lags behind a bit.

Archived