• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My new tattoo

cookinwithgas

Your artist should have drawn the whiskers larger to compensate for all the black so as you age it wont close up like and old sailor. The concept is cool and the experience with your daughter Im sure was great but the guy really should have done a better job.

Hahah I'm old now - did I mention I have an 18 year old daughter? I'm also an old sailor anyways....

The lady who did it has been doing them forever; I'm not too worried about it going blobby. I actually wanted it smaller but she convinced me this was the right size and she was right. It was big enough to do the blue around the Panther but not around the numbers. I thought she did a great job with the whiskers and other details given the size of the tattoo.

awesome tattoo.

i assume the 66 is in tribute to Lex Luger's brief stint as a Packer.

That's funny

No, it's for a friend. There are no number "6"es on jerseys for sale in the team store - Gross is not shown online. To get the artwork for the 6 I took a Smith jersey and turned the 9 upside down.

Originally the numbers were bigger but as we started getting down to the actual size of the design I decided to make them smaller and nest them a bit into the logo.

Archived