• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tolbert hints at player dissatisfaction?

MVPccaffrey

I mean y'all can say what you want about his performance this year and I do agree but I would say that he is considered a core personality and a very possible speaker box for the players opinions on the state of affairs in the FO and with coaching, and to me this definitely sounds like there's some issues.

Of course I could be completely wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

9 minutes ago, The Question said:

I mean y'all can say what you want about his performance this year and I do agree but I would say that he is considered a core personality and a very possible speaker box for the players opinions on the state of affairs in the FO and with coaching, and to me this definitely sounds like there's some issues.

Of course I could be completely wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

This.

Tolbert has slipped as a player on the field. No doubt about it. The guy is done as a player. But, in that locker room? He's probably still pretty damn well established.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

This.

Tolbert has slipped as a player on the field. No doubt about it. The guy is done as a player. But, in that locker room? He's probably still pretty damn well established.

Heck, guys still loved Jake Delhomme in the locker room even after he clearly didn't have it anymore.

Sometimes you just have to let popular guys go.

41 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Heck, guys still loved Jake Delhomme in the locker room even after he clearly didn't have it anymore.

Sometimes you just have to let popular guys go.

That has zero impact in terms of a player's status in a locker room. Or in a fan's heart for that matter.

That guy who used to "have it" still carries weight in that locker room and to fans and there's a reason for it. That guy has been a top performing NFL player. He knows what's up. He may not have it in terms of on-field performance anymore, but the guy has been around long enough and seen enough and done enough to have an opinion that's worth hearing.

Archived