• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton has the longest streak of sub 50% completion rate (4) since The Golden Calf of Bristol (6)

Ricky Spanish

7 hours ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Not in particular to what I was referring to, Cam's play this year is a double edged sword, he's going to wait as long as he can in the pocket to make a play, and he's not running this year even close to what he did last year. With him staying in the pocket it allows for big plays on offense, but also can lead to big plays for the defense, which includes several drives being ended with a sack that puts us out of fg range(not all cam). Even if it's to Tolbert for a 2 yard gain, it beats a 10 yard sack, gotta take what the defense gives and I don't think we've done that this year at all

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I'd challenge you to find more than two or three plays where Cam has taken a sack when an easy check down was available. In fact I challenge anyone on this board to find it. 

1 hour ago, AceBoogie said:

I'd challenge you to find more than two or three plays where Cam has taken a sack when an easy check down was available. In fact I challenge anyone on this board to find it. 

Honestly I can think back to games like the Rams where he took 8 sacks and he had guys in the flat open on at least 2 or 3 of those plays. It isn't hard to find but I am not going to go play by play and post them as I have a life. Why don't you go through and show me where on all 8 sacks he had no chance to check down or st least throw it away since you  have more free time apparently.

Archived