• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rudy Gay

Eazy-E

He is pretty much brought up every season but I am starting to think it may be time to try and trade for him. This team desperately needs another scoring option. I hate to say it but MKG's offensive woes are starting to outweigh his defensive strengths. This team can't win consistently relying on Kemba to go god mode on a nightly basis. Batum is a solid player but isn't a go to scorer. 

Even with MKG, something is up with this team defensively. We have looked like poo on D for the past month. It doesn't seem like having him on the floor is having much of an effect defensively.

Call me crazy but with how many teams are rising up in the east and the rate we are falling I would be willing to offer Sacramento MKG and our 1st (maybe like top 5 or 8 protected) for Gay. Gay would be a 20ppg player on this team and the drop off on D won't be that dramatic considering how bad it has been overall lately. The sad thing is I don't think Sacramento would accept.

Archived