• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LSU Dilemma at #8

Catufb85

I'd be ecstatic for either to fall, but more so if Leonard Fournette fell. The Panthers desperately need more play makers on offense. If Olsen gets hurt it's going to be pretty bleak.

However, more than likely both will be gone. Unless the Panthers take a serious look at Dalvin Cook or OJ Howard I doubt they'll find a play maker in the first. I'd look more at the third or fourth best defensive end as the pick, which will mean more of the same.

6 hours ago, Krovvy said:

I'd be ecstatic for either to fall, but more so if Leonard Fournette fell. The Panthers desperately need more play makers on offense. If Olsen gets hurt it's going to be pretty bleak.

However, more than likely both will be gone. Unless the Panthers take a serious look at Dalvin Cook or OJ Howard I doubt they'll find a play maker in the first. I'd look more at the third or fourth best defensive end as the pick, which will mean more of the same.

Or the #1 or #2 CB if they decide to go that route. Most likely it will be a CB or a DE as the pick if Fournette, Allen, Adams, Hooker are all off the board. Or Gettleman might throw a curve ball to pick up M.Wlliams/Corey Davis or OJ Howard but I doubted it. 

Based on the currently available information about players and team needs before the combine and player visits/interviews, If I had to make the best guess our pick would be Barnett or S.Thomas depending on which one management likes the most. Would go something like this: (if there end up being 2 or more QBs before us that will totally change this but im assuming its just Trubisky right now)

- Browns : Garrett

- 49ers : Trubisky

- Bears: Jonathan Allen

- Jags : Fournette

- Titans : Adams

- Jets : Lattimore

- Chargers : Hooker

- Panthers : S.Thomas (Or Barnett)

Archived