• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nintendo Switch

Paintballr

Finally caved in and got one. I think it's been worth it so far. Being very cautious about the screen scratching while sliding into the dock though lol. Can't wait for the mario games to come out in the next few months. Already pre-ordered the xcom style one and odyssey.

Almost finished with Zelda. I've done all the Shrines (120), almost done every side quest, have only Ganon left to tackle, have two complete rows of hearts, and have most of the suits and have Upped their power with the fairies. Before Ganon, though, I'm going to go fight some Lynels. Never been able to before but now I think I'm powerful enough.

On 7/19/2017 at 0:05 AM, Still Brooklyn said:

Almost finished with Zelda. I've done all the Shrines (120), almost done every side quest, have only Ganon left to tackle, have two complete rows of hearts, and have most of the suits and have Upped their power with the fairies. Before Ganon, though, I'm going to go fight some Lynels. Never been able to before but now I think I'm powerful enough.

I'm playing through in Master Mode. The toughest Lynels are out north of Death mountain, there's like two or three there. Good luck! 

3 hours ago, TN05 said:

I'm playing through in Master Mode. The toughest Lynels are out north of Death mountain, there's like two or three there. Good luck! 

2-3 at the same time? F that noise, lol. Are they silver? Now that I've gotten deep into the game, even the Bobokins are silver and have more HP than some Guardians.

2 hours ago, Still Brooklyn said:

2-3 at the same time? F that noise, lol.

Hell no, not at the same time. Just along the same path. It's the very back road behind Death Mountain.

2 hours ago, Still Brooklyn said:

Are they silver? Now that I've gotten deep into the game, even the Bobokins are silver and have more HP than some Guardians.

They should be silver at this point if you have all the shrines. They'll put up a tough fight. Do you have the Stasis+ upgrade yet? Might help you a bit. There are gold Lynels in the DLC but I haven't seen one yet.

13 hours ago, TN05 said:

Hell no, not at the same time. Just along the same path. It's the very back road behind Death Mountain.

They should be silver at this point if you have all the shrines. They'll put up a tough fight. Do you have the Stasis+ upgrade yet? Might help you a bit. There are gold Lynels in the DLC but I haven't seen one yet.

Is the DLC worth the price? Thinking about doing it so I can keep playing til Mario comes out.

1 hour ago, Still Brooklyn said:

Is the DLC worth the price? Thinking about doing it so I can keep playing til Mario comes out.

So far? Really enjoying it, I think it was worth it. I had a few months between play sessions so playing it all over again isn't a bad thing. Master Mode is way tougher, and its actually giving me a fair fight in some areas.

I really enjoyed the Trial of the Sword. Hero's Path is really cool, it lets you see where exactly you've walked so you know what major areas you might have missed. I haven't even gone for any of the special gear yet, but I think it's worth it for Trial of the Sword alone. I can't wait to try it again in Master Mode for the ultimate challenge.

Plus you get the second pack whenever it comes out, which is a new story. No clue what that is but if you like the story in the game (like I did), I would bet that might be worth it. 

Archived