• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2nd down and 20 - Run play up middle

Munkey

Which lead to 3rd and 18.

That is where we lost this game. Come back into the game after the half, we are coming in hot and just scored to go up 7 - 0. Instead of stomping on their throats, John Fox goes straight to Fox ball.

We go up 7 points and suddenly we try the dumbest play calling to go 3 and out every time until Dallas takes the lead. As soon as we ran it on 2nd and 20, I KNEW this team wasn't going to win (as I'm sure most of you did too.)

Seriously, this whole "old school" play not to lose crap gets old quick.

Don't even get me started on our defense playing 3 LB's behind their star TE for 3rd and 11 JUST to let him catch the ball to move the chains then run u pto him.

Which lead to 3rd and 18.

That is where we lost this game. Come back into the game after the half, we are coming in hot and just scored to go up 7 - 0. Instead of stomping on their throats, John Fox goes straight to Fox ball.

We go up 7 points and suddenly we try the dumbest play calling to go 3 and out every time until Dallas takes the lead. As soon as we ran it on 2nd and 20, I KNEW this team wasn't going to win (as I'm sure most of you did too.)

Seriously, this whole "old school" play not to lose crap gets old quick.

Don't even get me started on our defense playing 3 LB's behind their star TE for 3rd and 11 JUST to let him catch the ball to move the chains then run u pto him.

But didn't we convert on that 3rd and 18 running a draw to Williams ??

But didn't we convert on that 3rd and 18 running a draw to Williams ??

No, it was the series just after the kick-off which on that 3rd and 18 Jake threw to smith who tried to run through 4 guys to get the first down on his own but came short. Why did he come short? Because on 2nd and a mile we didn't try to get in converting distance.

Archived