• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Area Fans not attending the game...

Zod

Thanks for the help, asshat! Even the local cable company doesn't know. lol

As far as the Blackout, here is the best scenario that I can come up with.

I have direct TV. My direct TV receiver thinks that it is sitting in a room in Greensboro. However, it is at my house in Charlotte, still picking up the signal.

The local broadcast in Greensboro will not show the Panthers game, it is only available on ESPN. However, the Charlotte broadcast is showing it on both ESPN and NBC. This leads me to the conclusion that ESPN will not be blacked out in Charlotte.

The only thing that possibly might get blacked out is me, at the tailgate.:sifone:

That's what I hoped. I didn't want to DVR 4 hours of bowling like what happened one time. Just didn't want to get stuck with the sorry Panthers feed they give for preseason games. My other tuner is set to record some other stuff.

And AK, how someone raises their kids is no fuging business of your's, stop with the judging.

Thats probably the worst damn excuse I ever heard.

At least lie and say you wanted your hubby to take his friend or something.

biggest panther game in team history- no excuses.

I did give my husband the option to take friends if he chose to. He opted not to go either. I've been to a lot of big games...very big games...yes, bigger than this one...it won't kill me to miss it. If I couldn't watch it on TV, I'd go. But I can. Why would I need to lie about it?

So here's the big question I have...if I don't care about going to THIS particular game, why on earth would anyone else care? Are you all just huge busybodies who need to get involved in other people's business that so much that it's just eating you alive? I made my decision, I am at total peace with my decision so if any of you all can handle my decision, then I suggest therapy.

I did give my husband the option to take friends if he chose to. He opted not to go either. I've been to a lot of big games...very big games...yes, bigger than this one...it won't kill me to miss it. If I couldn't watch it on TV, I'd go. But I can. Why would I need to lie about it?

So here's the big question I have...if I don't care about going to THIS particular game, why on earth would anyone else care? Are you all just huge busybodies who need to get involved in other people's business that so much that it's just eating you alive? I made my decision, I am at total peace with my decision so if any of you all can handle my decision, then I suggest therapy.

however you want to justify it is cool with me- I just say no excuse is a good excuse- not for this game.

if you were ill or something, it would make sense.

guess its cool to have the luxury of just "not feeling like going"- sorry I dont. I guess I dont understand.

That's what I hoped. I didn't want to DVR 4 hours of bowling like what happened one time. Just didn't want to get stuck with the sorry Panthers feed they give for preseason games. My other tuner is set to record some other stuff.

And AK, how someone raises their kids is no f*cking business of your's, stop with the judging.

I will say this in the very nicest way possible-

Excuse me?

I honestly dont remember saying poo about her kids, and if you feel guilty you must be.

I just said there is no excuse for not going if you have tickets-

it is what it is.

Archived