• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some Kickers in the draft

Moorgan

12 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

81.883%

That is the career completion of the best kicker in franchise history. 

proves fans often talk out of their asses. 

Go kick rocks.

I see Brittany Gano has joined us everyone.  But don't shoot the messenger Brittany, I mean, the gravy train was great while it lasted right?

The fact is this franchise has never drafted a kicker and never won a Super Bowl.  The two times we made it our kickers F'd up.  All that needs to change.  Soon.

17 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

81.883%

That is the career completion of the best kicker in franchise history. 

proves fans often talk out of their asses. 

Go kick rocks.

And that number would put that K in the bottom third of the league last year. Not to mention 3 misses on XPs last year as well, by Gano. All while being having the 6th highest cap hit in the NFL going into 2017.

Sure is some good value there. What body part are you speaking from? 

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Last year sucked...but in 2015 we were #1 in Kicking and Punting in the league.  Sigh...this league is all about schedule, health and momentum.  We are great at K and P with Gano and Lee. Gano is very motivated.

Please show me any information that states that Gano and Nortman were anywhere close to #1 in the NFL in 2015. Or the team was. I would be very curious to see this. 

1 minute ago, #PanthersKing said:

I think it is time to bring one in for competition. Gano's missed winning FG vs Denver week1 killed our whole season. 

Shallow thinking...it wasn't the kicker.  You can't leave it up to the kickers.

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

What metrics are they using? What are the parameters. How is Gano anywhere near the top K? Or Nortman the top P? For example, how is NE behind us with a 91% FG and exact same P avg. if we were that good, why would we go after Andy Lee, when Nortman was cheaper and didn't let us a pick? Stats without context mean nothing. Please explain what these represent in any way.

2 minutes ago, Toomers said:

What metrics are they using? What are the parameters. How is Gano anywhere near the top K? Or Nortman the top P? For example, how is NE behind us with a 91% FG and exact same P avg. if we were that good, why would we go after Andy Lee, when Nortman was cheaper and didn't let us a pick? Stats without context mean nothing. Please explain what these represent in any way.

Toomers, we are both Panthers man...same team.  Love you man

Archived