• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jabril Peppers must've also been sick at the combine

Moorgan

If we take Fournette at 1.8, I have no problems at all with grabbing Peppers at 2.8. Like yasuhara said, he'd immediately help our return game as well as being a utility knife at both safety and CB. And he could step in for Mike Adams at SS in 2018.

Getting two big-time talents like Fournette and Peppers with our top two picks would be unreal.

If we take Fournette at 1.8, I have no problems at all with grabbing Peppers at 2.8. Like yasuhara said, he'd immediately help our return game as well as being a utility knife at both safety and CB. And he could step in for Mike Adams at SS in 2018.
Getting two big-time talents like Fournette and Peppers with our top two picks would be unreal.

It's odd but it seems like a lot of players I like are having some type of issues that might cause them to drop to 40. IE Peppers and Ross

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

2 hours ago, Soul Rebel said:

Some may not like him, but he is, IMO, a total Panthers fit.

He's the safety version of Shaq Thompson and arguably the top athlete in this draft. He was asked to do things at Michigan in 2016 that detracted from his true skillset as a DB. However, the additional tasks asked of him have made him more well-rounded. He was a truly selfless player that put team needs above personal gains. 

His piss may have been diluted, but that doesn't necesarily mean good or bad. We can speculate what it is, but at the end of the day, Peppers is a versatile athlete that has leadership qualities and a 'team over all' attitude that is passionate about football. No laziness here and some team that drafts him will get a quality SAF to captain their secondary.

Let me phrase it in a less politically correct way. I don't think he's very good. Therefor I don't want him on the Panthers. If we draft him I'll root hard as ever for him but I don't believe he will be a very good NFL player.

Archived