• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UEFA Champs

Shocker

They should make a new tournament. Ok, not really, there are way too many. BUT an "All-Star" team tournament with team stars from: Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, EPL, Ligue 1, and heck add in Brasileiro Serie A, Liga MX, and Primeira Liga to make eight squads ... would be awesome. I guess squads would change every tournament as players go from one league to another. It'd be fun though!

17 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

That's ok. One day you guys will know how to win again. Maybe. I love your bitterness though.

Huh?  I have watched zero CL games because they are during 2:45pm on Tuesday and Wednesday when normal people work.  I don't care for CL at all... 

49 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

The EPL can't play compact. You guys have limited technique. Average midfielders and defenders can beat your most talented prospects. It took Bale three years for him to learn how to controll his ball skills and know how to properly dribble past anybody.

I don't think Chelsea could beat Atletico or Valencia for that matter. Yeah, I said it. 

I'll admit that La Liga is more of a technical league while the EPL tends to sacrifice technique for physicality. I think Chelsea would beat Valencia and probably draw/lose to Atletico. But I think any top 4 EPL team would be compete for 3rd/4th behind RM, Barca, and possibly Atletico. And I'd go so far to say that a mid-table EPL team would fair better in La Liga than a midtable La Liga team would in the EPL.

Archived