• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will The Panthers Be Capable Of Making Playoffs?

KatsAzz

I said 8-8 all off season and everyone got their panties in a bunch. Claiming that my own oppinion was wrong....weird. but now I'm just praying for 8

I dono wht it is this year, I watch everyother game and with the exception of KC trying to beat NYG or somethign rediculous, every team seems to be in it and fighting hard. Their fans getting all worked up, big plays, even when they make costly mistakes the defense comes in trying to bail them out. Its like not even watching football with us. Atlanta was close for 3 quarters, and Dallas was close score wise but they out played us all game. Miss field goal, not running it in from 1 yrd out, many penalties. Game shouldnt have even been close.

Well heres to a big turn around after the bye and maybe being able to watch a complete game and think we have a chance....... :(

Yes, if JR replaces Fox with Cowher immediately.

good point. if JR calls up Fox this very second and fires him on the spot, then calls cowher and they go from nothing to having a complete contract, philosophy and schemes worked out in the next 20 min and he takes over as coach........ i see no reason why we cant finsih 13-0 then breeze thru the playoffs. Why isn't JR doing this.....come on! times wasting!!!

Archived