• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have a good feeling about tomorrow

Gazi

Two and a half years ago I watched Giants-Panthers playoff game @ Baghdad International Airport. Our flight was delayed, There was 200 of us in the room (tent). So many Giants fans crying. It was worth missing the flight home for that victory. Two hours later we got on the plane and went home.

Bucs and Falcons will lose. It will make the day so much better. Then we go for #1 seed knowing we have #2 locked up

I haven't felt this confident since Panthers-Eagles Championship Game Day

Even if the Bucs and Falcons lose, we DO NOT have the #2 seed locked up. We would only have the NFC South Division Title locked up.

The Vikings are 9-5. If we lose the next two and they win the next two, we both end up 11-5. However, they own the tiebreaker against us. They would get the #2 and we would be left at #3...hosting a WC game.

Anyone else think it ironic that to get to the playoffs the Falcons have to get past the hot Vikings team - with their "Vick-lite" style quarter-back emerging? I think Travaris has a huge game and rushes for 50+ when ATL has to lose their LB QB-spy to stop AP and still maintain secondary coverage... the Falcons will finally learn the frustration of a quick rb/qb hybrid that they were all-to-happy to administer for years.

Archived