• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2013: Year 2 For A Young Cornerback - Reaction Thread Highlights

Saca312

19 hours ago, pantherj said:

Norman wanted waaaaaay too much money. I wish there had been a way to negotiate a better deal for us and still keep Norman happy. The negotiations ended abruptly and stunned Norman and his agent. Not good.

The trigger for the end of Gman...it could have been avoided and all worshipers would still be happy and better still we'd have Norman...win/win...

Josh showed something, poo look at the first post - 4 int in preseason. Josh also was more athletic, he just drifted off and played selfish.

Worley is playing within the scheme, but he gets beat so easy deep

Far as Bradberry goes, he's doing his job but I need to see some turnovers from him. That's what separates the solid CB's vs the stars is their ability to create turnovers

10 minutes ago, beastson said:

Josh showed something, poo look at the first post - 4 int in preseason. Josh also was more athletic, he just drifted off and played selfish.

Worley is playing within the scheme, but he gets beat so easy deep

Far as Bradberry goes, he's doing his job but I need to see some turnovers from him. That's what separates the solid CB's vs the stars is their ability to create turnovers

Norman presence would give Bradberry many pick opportunities...secondary version of Peppers and Rucker...hey but no biggie it's just business...

Archived