• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gay or Not Gay

Carolina Husker

I wanna go see Elton John and Billy Joel together when I go to Seattle for my next game.....gay or not?

Billy Joel became a boxer so he could kick anyone's ass who made fun of him playing piano. Then went on to write songs about life, love, the working class, and getting women so far out of your league that you have to become an alcoholic. NOT GAY

Elton John.... ummmmm....

Well, maybe that means you are only semi-fagadocious.

Fine.

But I still think if you made those speedy southern teams come up north and play a bowl game in our back yard in January, our bowl record would be better.

Not a lot better, but better.

And I don't feel like talking about the mess that is Illini football right now, I'm holding out hope that the Wildcats can continue to get wins and maintain relevancy combined with graduation/academic success.

Billy Joel became a boxer so he could kick anyone's ass who made fun of him playing piano. Then went on to write songs about life, love, the working class, and getting women so far out of your league that you have to become an alcoholic. NOT GAY

Elton John.... ummmmm....

Well, maybe that means you are only semi-fagadocious.

I can live with that! I've seen Elton John before and as gay as he is, he does put on a great show.

Archived