• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do the Panthers practice the 2 minute drive?

Jangler

Oh lets see a struggling O on a 0-3 team. I think that sounds like the perfect time for a like motivation. If he hits a 62 yarder to end half time that locker room would be insane you would have these guys more pumped up then they have been all season. Its worth the chance IMO. But I also would have gone for it on that 4th. Im not at all conservative.

Go for a 67 yarder man. Comon, just imagine if you actually had a kicker that can hit from the 50-yard line. I mean, kickers are already under-rated as they are asked to win games so often, but just imagine if you had a beast like that on the team.

You could see Jake frustrated that the plays were not coming in quick enough. I still hold to my fact that OCs need to be in the Booth. That way they get to see the whole picture.

Yeah, I was wondering during the game if Davidson might be one of the reasons for some botched plays. It would definitely make sense to have a pair of eyes in the booth on a line directly connected to the OC or something (if not have him up there himself).

Yeah, I was wondering during the game if Davidson might be one of the reasons for some botched plays. It would definitely make sense to have a pair of eyes in the booth on a line directly connected to the OC or something (if not have him up there himself).

Even if they have someone up there. It takes time to go threw all the process to get to the QB. OCs need to be in the booth no if ands or buts. Say what you want about Henning but the man could dial up some mean 2 min Drills. If he would only have used the TE more he prob would have been a top 10 OC.

Archived