• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How the flying fug is Cam not in the MVP discussion

KillaCamNewton

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

replace cam with brees or ryan and they would be on IR by midseason. well, that's if they haven't already demanded a trade because the organization has made no effort to sign or draft players that are complimentary to an elite quarterback's skillset. the way cam plays the game, the way he impacts the game every sunday, has literally never been done before.

Ryan is just as inconsistent as Cam and he has Julio

Brees  has played with worse O lines and has put up HOF numbers

The replace  QB A with my QB argument doesn't mean your guy should win MVP

9 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

it's because people want to discount the impact it has on games because that type of productivity doesn't match the image in their head of a "quarterback"

there are several things about cam that don't match those peoples image of a "quarterback" and they fuging hate it. they should find another team to pull for imo.

Again you can be a fan of a team or player and not be a homer.  you're just a homer who sees no flaws in your QB and cant give credit when its due to other team Qbs and like i said Wilson has 3700 yards 32 Tds and lead the hawks in rushing and He wont  win MVP

The replace Cam with so and so argument is mind numbingly retarded because there isn't a starting QB in the league right now capable of playing a full season while leading their team in rushing let alone leading them to 11 wins and a playoff berth.

Stop huffing gasoline ffs.

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

cam is clearly better than ryan and it's never been close. kyle shanahan should have ryan's mvp trophy. plug cam into last year's offense in atlanta and you'd see rule changes after the season to slow down that offense.

brees has never been asked to move the ball through the air AND on the ground and i dare you to find one group of receivers during his time in new orleans that was worse than cam's since smith left. brees plays in a system that's very complimentary to a quarterback while cam has spent years playing long-ball with wide receivers who consistently rank at or near the bottom in separation. 

Brees doesnt have to move the ball on the ground

I wont penalize brees for not being a rusher the same way i wont penalize Cam for not being a gun a slinger

again how does  the my Qb does what youre Qb doesn't make Cam the MVP?

or Wilson ,Brady and Palmer the MVP in 2015 because thats exactly what those teams fans were saying then. thats called being a homer

2 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

dont quote my post if you're going to conveniently ignore its contents. im done with you.

good youre just being homer and cant see that. thats how being a homer works

While conveniently ignoring some of my comments. hypocritical

17 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

like i said, you're a box score scout. go pull for the seahawks please. this fan base needs less people like you tbh.

Stop being a homer you want to ignore the players stats to boost the guy you like

FAN AND HOMER IS NOT THE SAME THING

why should i  down play other players just to make the guy on my team look like an MVP

i bet you dont even watch the the games

people get mad when you dont agree with them WTF

Man i hate bandwagon fans

1 hour ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

brees has never been asked to move the ball through the air AND on the ground and i dare you to find one group of receivers during his time in new orleans that was worse than cam's since smith left. brees plays in a system that's very complimentary to a quarterback while cam has spent years playing long-ball with wide receivers who consistently rank at or near the bottom in separation. 

In addition to the fact that Brees has Sean Payton designing and calling plays.

2 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

In addition to the fact that Brees has Sean Payton designing and calling plays.

True. but people only make the My guy can do A,B,C or my guy doesn't  have A,B,C playing Wr Oline or Rb argument when it comes to their team. Visit other team message boards its nothing new

its an attempt to minimize the accomplishments of ther player to make your guy look better

Its same tactic used in 2015 to justify why Cam shouldn't have won MVP over Wilson,  Brady,  and Palmer

10 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

These hilarious I-Love-Cam-But'ers really think they are so clever and are successfully hiding their contempt for Cam.

They really do.  :)

So what youre saying is  to like a guy you have to pretend hes perfect:thinking:

Sorry dude going to need a new insult or "logic" :tongue:

20171226_134416.jpg

Archived