• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does this team have what it takes

jakesthemistake

to step it up and be 3-3 and beat the cardinals to get revenge on our playoff lost to them

if peppers can keep his motor turning and jake looks to his TEs more often

could we make it to a 10-6 and go to the playoffs?

No, we got lucky to beat the Skins. It is what it is.

Even in a magical world if we went 10-6....the Saints and Falcons are both on pace to do slightly better than 10-6 anyway.

No, we got lucky to beat the Skins. It is what it is.

Even in a magical world if we went 10-6....the Saints and Falcons are both on pace to do slightly better than 10-6 anyway.

you sound like jake or fox

its the same bullshit

no one in there besides beason that plays and acts like they love there job

besides jakes 9 yard run to win the game

that was the 1st time ive seen jake put that big of a effort

you sound like jake or fox

its the same bullshit

no one in there besides beason that plays and acts like they love there job

besides jakes 9 yard run to win the game

that was the 1st time ive seen jake put that big of a effort

Jake sucks....but I have never questioned his effort, heart, and work ethic. The coaches set the tone and motivation is there job....this team doesn't have it. Not a knock on Fox but very few coaches can stay in one place past a certain point....Fox has past that point. Everyone has heard it and seen it....

We need to go 3-3 first but assuming we do and get some momentum, it is certainly possible to go into Arizona and win. It is hard to remember now, but I think all of us were pretty high on the potential for this team.

In order for us to win the next 3 games, however, the o-line has got to play better. With no running game for the next 12 contest, this team will be lucky to finish 7-9. O-line and momentum is the key and it starts in TB this weekend.

I don't expect the team to make the playoffs,heck if they were to finnish 9-7,I would be somewhat satisfied.They have a tall order,I'm more worried about playing the Bucs then playing the Bills.Next Sunday in TB is a trap game,hope the team is prepared!

hard to call it a trap game considering Carolina is 1-3. Barely beating a horrible Washington team. Each week this team is fighting for the season....no way they overlook a divisional opponent. Tampa game is more important than one against an AFC opponent.

Jake sucks....but I have never questioned his effort, heart, and work ethic. The coaches set the tone and motivation is there job....this team doesn't have it. Not a knock on Fox but very few coaches can stay in one place past a certain point....Fox has past that point. Everyone has heard it and seen it....

i dont like jake all that much obviously

but he is what he is

an undrafted qb

and for him to have the stats he has were lucky

we need to move on and get a true qb to either replace jake

the rest of this season is obviously jakes make or brake point for the rest of his career

goddd why didnt we take flacco

i dont like jake all that much obviously

but he is what he is

an undrafted qb

and for him to have the stats he has were lucky

we need to move on and get a true qb to either replace jake

the rest of this season is obviously jakes make or brake point for the rest of his career

goddd why didnt we take flacco

Flacco was basically a lottery ticket. Chaulk him up w/ the Brady's of the world....just a lucky break and other teams can't beat themselves up over it. If not for injury last year....no one might know who Flacco is. The coach nor players were very high on him intitally but were forced to play him.

Flacco was basically a lottery ticket. Chaulk him up w/ the Brady's of the world....just a lucky break and other teams can't beat themselves up over it. If not for injury last year....no one might know who Flacco is. The coach nor players were very high on him intitally but were forced to play him.

idk i was just getting deep into football when i heard we looked him over durring an offseason

i thought hell looks better then jake

Archived