• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes/Bruins

I'm in town visiting family and was thinking of taking in a Canes game. I've seen tickets online but am not really sure about pricing. I've read some tickets have been upgraded for free and I really don't want to pay full price through a ticket broker if they aren't going that high. Anyone able to give me a few insights on the market here?

23 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I'm in town visiting family and was thinking of taking in a Canes game. I've seen tickets online but am not really sure about pricing. I've read some tickets have been upgraded for free and I really don't want to pay full price through a ticket broker if they aren't going that high. Anyone able to give me a few insights on the market here?

So the owner has run a few promotions to provide discounted tickets or even move fans closer to the ice without charging the regular ticket price but to my knowledge there are no specific discounts or promotions being run for the game against the Bruins.

As far as the arena, it's pretty standard. They added a PDQ and have fairly solid barbecue nachos and the beer selection is decent as well. Parking is $15 or $20 (I can't remember). However, there is free parking a little less than a mile away at the intersection between Trinity Road and Youth Center Drive if you don't mind walking.

For seating, the lower bowl is okay, it consists more of the old money folks who could care less if the Canes win or lose so you usually don't have any drunk assholes near you but at the same time you may not get the ultimate hockey experience.The club level is superb and definitely has the best seats in the house but once again, full of a bunch of uppity individuals. Finally, the third level has some good seats at center ice and those provide a real solid view. Tickets are still running pretty high through Ticketmaster and the team website, so you may be able to find lower prices on Seatgeek (use the promo code rundown to save $10, it's the current promotion being run by Barstool Sports and Seatgeek).

Hope this helps, Go Canes!

Archived