• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Don't Tender Contracts To Their Four Restricted Free Agents (Clay, Gunter, Simonson and Yankey)

bobsfoodbasics

4 hours ago, RLT89 said:

cost us the game when he drop that td and possible superbowl cause we make it past the saints and I think we make it to the superbowl.

Might have cost us the game, but there is no way of Knowing how things would have changed from that point.

And I don't think we beat the Eagles in Philly this year anyway.  We had a good team this year, the Eagles had a great one. 

2 hours ago, stbugs said:

Yeah, WTF is with people saying they want Clay? With Funchess, Smith, Samuel and Byrd we can easily find a 5th WR better than Clay. Not just the NO game, he and Shepard dropped a bunch of passes after Byrd went out and we had to play them. 

I want him, but purely as a punt returner/special teams player.  He would be our 6th receiver, only out there in the worst case scenario.  For example, when your GM trades one of your starting receivers without getting a replacement, and then a rash of injuries occurs.  

Seriously, if we get down to the 6th receiver, we are going to struggle regardless of who that 6th receiver is. If our 6th receiver was a decent NFL receiver, he likely wouldn't be a 6th receiver.

Archived