• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Clutch Was Jairus Wright Last Year? Had 18 Receptions. Guess How Many Third Down Conversions?

Saca312

5 hours ago, SetfreexX said:

Wright is the type of add that doesn't generate fan fair, but let a few 3rd down conversions happen this coming Fall and guys will love him. Cotchery wasn't a 'sexy' pick up. However he meant a ton to our offense's ability to sustain drives. 

The fact some are some how unmoved by this signing is a disappointment because they must've forgotten the failures and the missed opportunities the last few seasons. 

I think Cotchery came off a 10 TD season the year before and he was a proven WR in the league with the Jets.  This guy is no Jerricho

40 minutes ago, Marcogreenbush said:

Who did you want then "steve" there's a reason why you're not a  gm 

Yeah well I bet u I could get us two winning seasons in a row easy. To be in this league 23 years and never have a back to back winning season. This organization is a joke be glad when Richardson is gone all he does is stick the money in his pocket. All he does is kiss the all the guys ass in the NFL. Puts their damn NFL Logo on the middle of the field and not ours. Any more reasons u want me to give you. 

Archived