• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So how would you fix it?

Cyberjag

You do realize that is already where most of Jakes completions come from right? He's completed 62 passes between 0-10 yards and 17 between 11-30 yards. He's 0-11 on anything deeper. Just over 2 deep balls a game isn't exactly airing it out. This is the distance he threw the ball, not how far the play ended up going. 8 of his interceptions are on passes 20 yards or shorter. He's already throwing 65% of his passes 0-10 yards. Just how much shorter do you want to make the passing game?

This is what worries me the most. He already IS focusing on short passes, yet people do not realise and call for short passing games that are 'high percentage plays'. Now I realise a lot of our passing is predictable, but we currently are doing what everyone is calling for. The deeper passes are the exceptions, not the rules.

The fact that the interceptions are mainly ocming from the short passes is even more of a worry, they know he is throwing short and are gunning for it.

Predictability is the major problem for us, not he length of the passes. It even seems to me they have already made it a 'rookie' passing game as many have called for. Part of me thinks that we are treating him with too much caution...

Guess I have to pull the Kevin Winslow .....

Ok you are a field commander in an army(Jake). A general in Washington(Fox) tells you, I want you to take this valley in <insert hostile are>. Your strategist(Davidson) says we should position tanks(Stewart,Williams) in the middle and base the offensive on them. You know the enemy doesn't have enough anti tank weaponry to stop you as long as its all not concentrated in 1 place. Your stategist also tells you to expect some Air Support(Wide receivers) to take some pressure off the tanks and to keep reinforcements from arriving. Infantry(Offensive Line) is gonna hold any ground taken and protect the Field Commander. What happens, if the Field Commander makes a mistake with implementing the plan? Failure right? It's all the FC's fault.

However what if what helped the FC make the mistake was that the tanks fire on friendly positions(fumble)? Or Air support doesn't stop reinforcements from arriving(drops, bad routes, not going for the ball, etc.)? Or if the Infantry lets hostile units camp right outside the FC tent(sacks, pressure). Or the strategist, who knows the capability of all the units, tells the FC to move toward the front lines, when he knows the infantry can't protect him in the open and his air support is having logistical issues and might not be there? Any one of these things happen and the battle might be won or loss, but no matter what the FC looks incompetent when it might not totally be his fault. He is not making the plan, he is following the plan set forth by the General and the strategist.

Not exactly necessary, but an amazing post. Well done!

This offense has never been built around Jake winning the game, whether or not he's done it for us or not. Obviously there have been times when Jake has orchestrated a comeback drive and won the game for the team.

That being said, he's never been expected to win the game outright. This team has always been built from the inside out, with a good defense, and a good running game. That's been the plan, and it still is. You can argue all you want about how well it's executed, but Jake's role in all of this is to be a smart veteran that converts 3rd downs and doesn't turn the ball over.

Of course he's playing poorly. How on earth did you come to figure that out? The point here is that we're stuck with what we got and bashing Jake every week and spouting garbage about how amazing Moore is doesn't accomplish anything.

If there's one thing this offense can do, coaching wise, that could improve our success... it's switching the focus. Steve Smith complained last week about not being involved. As far as I'm concerned, let him complain. He's not the best runner in space on this team anymore. #34 is. More plays need to be run to get DeAngelo the ball in space. He's our best playmaker by far, and he makes guys miss constantly.

He's just not getting enough targets right now, and I feel like with poor QB play, that throwing to the RBs may be just what the doctor ordered.

EDIT: I would also like to add that you never want to take the deep ball out of the gameplan completely. At some point, you have to stretch a defense. You have to make them respect the fact that you're at least going to try to get Smith the ball downfield. If you don't, it makes everything else nearly impossible.

There's obviously still some fear out there for Steve Smith, despite Jake's poor start.. and we have to use that to our advantage.

Panthers are suffering from a stale scheme, aging/declining players at key spots, poor coaching. I think the coaching is the worst of all of it but all three need help. It is fixable but there is a need for a new OC, DC and HC if the current HC is too stubbon which my personal belief is that he is. A new GM wouldn't hurt but probably not as critical as the other three unless Hurney can't/won't make decision to fix above.

Regardless of how poorly Steve Smith is playing, not many teams are going to be willing to leave him out there 1 on 1 against anybody the danger of a double move will be enough to keep the offense honest along with a few deep shots during the first few drives to establish Smith as a threat.

The A number 1 game plan for next week should involve getting Smith the ball 5 times on our first two drives if we run 10 plays or more. I would like to see a modified version of the smoke route where we stack three on one side and let Smith come back in under them and read the play from there. Cornerbacks know that the smoke is an option, so we have to mix it up. Also, throwing in a fake smoke route to Smith may cause the whole side of the defense to collapse against that side and make a good opportunity for a counter play. Our entire passing game is predicated on teams being afraid of Steve and right now it's just not happening. When we open Steve up and get him pounding his chest and doing his thing, then we open up the rest of the field. One thing I have noticed is that our pass catching guys hardly ever break route to come back to Jake when he's facing a ton of pressure and that would really help him. Giving him somebody to knock the ball down instead of getting sacked all the time would make his life so much easier.

If I were Davidson, this is what the first drive would look like next week:

1st play - Deangelo Williams single back formation draw to the right side.

2nd Play - Single back Williams play action fake slants quick read to Smith, second option check down to King sitting down on the first down marker.

3rd Play - If short, I formation Stewart rush up the right side. If long, see me Steve Smith smoke route.

4th Play - Deangelo Williams I form strong left side draw.

5th Play - Steve Smith reverse rush from single back fake draw to Moose's side.

6th play - If short, Moose on a quick hitter slant from single back with Stewart. If long, Steve Smith double move to the endzone with Rosario crossing the field as a safety valve in case of double coverage on Smith.

7th Play - Fake Smoke to Smith, backside handoff to Stewart up the middle.

8th Play - 3 Wide Curls with the TE in to block. 3rd WR 5 yard turn, Moose and Smith 10 yard turn.

9th Play - Deangelo Williams pitch to Muhammad's side.

10th Play - Three step drop quick read. Progression: Smith then Moose then King.

That would be my first ten scripted plays.

Love it... Defenses have the smoke route figured out, so what was a problem becomes our biggest asset in faking the smoke route. We have thrown a lot of passes before TB and the draw sets us up to take advantage of this. I like how you used our trends to trick defenses, seems those play calls might keep defenses on our toes. then again, field play would have to dictate that.

Jake Delhomme and his inability to find open receivers and his inability to step up in the pocket/buy time to look for an open receiver is what is killing this team.

3td's 11int's isn't a playcalling malfunction it's a damn personal problem with the QB

Pass protection would be the cause of this.. Look at Brady when teams manage to get to him. He looks horrible. Now replace Brady with an average QB and this is what you get 9 times out of 10.. It's not Jake declining so much as it is defenses getting to him. You have to have time to find the receiver.

Granted, examples like TB show Jake is declining/screwing up, but most of the time our OLine has been f**king horrible... This shows Jake's confidence is truly shaken more than anything, add into the fact that defenses are getting to him and it's compounded 10 fold.

Plus, no receivers are open for him to find. Play calling needs to adjust to help that out. Also, being predictable on the run -vs- pass compounds this.

To ignore all of this is kind of crazy...

how did all of a sudden moose ,smith, dwill, stewart, oline all of a sudden just suck but delhomme has gotten better or stayed the same. all of a sudden our wrs cant get seperation when they all could last year. how does that happen, does any really think that steve smith has slowed down a step ? even if he has he is still a top 5 wr. do you think he has these numbers from not trying?

Let me say this louder because either no one heard me the first time or I was ignored.

WISHBONE TRIPLE OPTION.

Throwing this in could have the same effects that the wildcat had last year, teams will just not be ready for it. Plus it also allows Williams, Smith, Stewart, Rosario and Moore to be on the field at the same time. You can also mix it up and even have Smith lining up in the back field with Rasorio at TE and only one WR. Talk about confusing a defense, who's got Smith, a LB?

I'm telling you, the Wishbone would work wonders for this offense and I don't think it would be out of the question for Fox/Davidson to use it. If I'm not mistaken Fox/Henning use to use the wishbone formation often back in 03-05.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably limit Jake to short slants, screens, no throws over 15 yards. Treat him like the Bucs and Ravens did with Trent Dilfer. They managed to get into the playoffs with a terrible QB, but it requires a defense that gives up less than 13 points a game.

Hmmm....sounds familiar.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Java Burn Reviews 2024: An In-Depth Look at This Weight Loss Supplement In the ever-evolving world of weight loss supplements, Java Burn has garnered significant attention for its claims of boosting metabolism, enhancing energy levels, and promoting effective weight loss. As we delve into 2024, it's crucial to assess the latest reviews and experiences with Java Burn to determine its efficacy and whether it stands up to its promises.   Visit The Official Website And Place Your Order For The Best Prices Available!   What is Java Burn? Java Burn is a dietary supplement designed to be mixed with coffee. Its formulation comprises natural ingredients aimed at accelerating metabolic rate, reducing appetite, and increasing energy. The concept is straightforward: by adding a tasteless powder to your morning coffee, you can potentially transform your body’s ability to burn fat and manage weight more efficiently. Key Ingredients The effectiveness of Java Burn lies in its unique blend of scientifically backed ingredients, including: Green Coffee Bean Extract: Rich in chlorogenic acid, this ingredient is known for its ability to boost metabolism and promote fat burning by reducing the absorption of carbohydrates in the gut. L-Carnitine: An amino acid that plays a crucial role in transporting fatty acids into the cells’ mitochondria, where they are burned for energy. L-Theanine: Found in tea leaves, L-Theanine promotes relaxation without drowsiness, helping to improve focus and reduce the anxiety that can accompany dieting. Chromium: Essential for regulating blood sugar levels, chromium can help control cravings and reduce the risk of overeating. B Vitamins: The inclusion of vitamins B6 and B12 supports metabolic function and enhances energy production, which is vital for maintaining an active lifestyle. User Experiences and Reviews In 2024, user reviews of Java Burn continue to reflect a generally positive sentiment. Many users report noticeable improvements in their energy levels and a reduction in cravings, making it easier to stick to a healthy diet. The convenience of adding Java Burn to their daily coffee routine is frequently highlighted as a significant advantage. However, it's important to note that results can vary widely among individuals. Some users have reported experiencing substantial weight loss within a few months of consistent use, while others have seen more gradual progress. The variance in outcomes underscores the importance of combining Java Burn with a balanced diet and regular exercise for optimal results. Visit The Official Website And Place Your Order For The Best Prices Available! Java Burn Customer Reviews 1. Anna K. from New York, NY "Java Burn has been a game-changer for me. I started using it three months ago, and I've already lost 15 pounds. What I love the most is how easy it is to incorporate into my daily routine. Just a scoop in my morning coffee, and I'm set. I've noticed a significant boost in my energy levels, which has helped me stay active throughout the day. Plus, it has curbed my cravings, making it easier to stick to my diet. I highly recommend Java Burn to anyone looking for a simple yet effective weight loss supplement." 2. Michael T. from Austin, TX "I was skeptical about trying another weight loss supplement, but Java Burn exceeded my expectations. After using it for about six weeks, I noticed my metabolism had improved significantly. I didn’t experience any jitters, which was a concern for me since I'm sensitive to caffeine. The best part is that it doesn't alter the taste of my coffee. My appetite has decreased, and I've lost 10 pounds without making major changes to my lifestyle. Java Burn is definitely worth a try." 3. Sophia R. from Los Angeles, CA "I've been using Java Burn for two months, and the results have been impressive. I’ve lost 12 pounds, and my energy levels have soared. The convenience of just adding it to my coffee makes it so easy to use. I feel more focused at work and less hungry throughout the day. It’s helped me maintain a healthier diet and avoid unnecessary snacking. Java Burn is an excellent product for anyone looking to lose weight and feel more energetic." 4. James L. from Chicago, IL "Java Burn has been fantastic for my weight loss journey. Over the past three months, I've lost 18 pounds, and I feel great. It's given me a steady source of energy that lasts all day without any crashes. I appreciate that it’s all-natural and doesn’t contain harmful chemicals. My appetite has decreased significantly, making it easier to control my portions and avoid overeating. I’m very pleased with the results and will continue using Java Burn." 5. Emily W. from Miami, FL "Java Burn has made a huge difference in my daily routine. I've lost 14 pounds in two months, and I feel more energetic and focused. It’s incredibly easy to use, and I love that it doesn’t change the flavor of my coffee. I’ve also noticed a decrease in my appetite, which has helped me stick to my diet more effectively. Java Burn is a fantastic product that I would recommend to anyone looking to improve their health and lose weight." 6. David M. from Seattle, WA "I've been using Java Burn for the past three months and have seen amazing results. I’ve lost 20 pounds and have a lot more energy throughout the day. The best part is how simple it is to use—just add it to your morning coffee. I’ve also noticed that it helps with my focus and concentration, which is a great bonus. Java Burn has exceeded my expectations, and I’m thrilled with the progress I’ve made." 7. Olivia H. from Boston, MA "Java Burn has truly transformed my weight loss journey. I’ve been using it for two months and have lost 11 pounds. It’s so convenient to add to my coffee, and it doesn’t affect the taste at all. I feel more energized and less hungry, which has made it easier to stick to my diet and exercise routine. I highly recommend Java Burn to anyone looking for a natural and effective weight loss solution." 8. Christopher S. from Denver, CO "I started using Java Burn four months ago, and the results have been phenomenal. I’ve lost 25 pounds, and my energy levels have never been higher. I love that it’s so easy to use—just mix it into your coffee. It has also helped me control my appetite, making it easier to eat healthier and avoid junk food. Java Burn is a great product that delivers on its promises." 9. Isabella P. from San Francisco, CA "Java Burn has been a lifesaver for me. I’ve been using it for three months and have lost 17 pounds. It’s incredibly easy to use, and it doesn’t change the flavor of my coffee. I’ve noticed a significant increase in my energy levels and a decrease in my appetite, which has helped me stay on track with my diet. Java Burn is an excellent supplement that I would recommend to anyone looking to lose weight and boost their energy." 10. Ethan B. from Phoenix, AZ "Java Burn has worked wonders for my weight loss journey. Over the past two months, I’ve lost 13 pounds and feel more energetic than ever. The best part is that it’s so simple to use—just add it to your coffee. It has also helped me control my cravings, making it easier to stick to a healthy diet. I’m very happy with the results and will continue using Java Burn to reach my weight loss goals." Visit The Official Website And Place Your Order For The Best Prices Available! Potential Side Effects While Java Burn is predominantly well-tolerated, there are some potential side effects, primarily related to its caffeine content. Some users have experienced jitteriness, increased heart rate, or digestive discomfort, particularly if they are sensitive to caffeine. As with any supplement, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before starting, especially for those with underlying health conditions. Final Verdict Java Burn presents itself as a viable option for those seeking a natural supplement to aid in weight loss. Its blend of scientifically supported ingredients offers a multifaceted approach to weight management by enhancing metabolism, controlling appetite, and boosting energy levels. The generally positive user reviews and the convenience of integrating it into a daily coffee routine add to its appeal. However, it's crucial to maintain realistic expectations. While Java Burn can support weight loss efforts, it is not a magic solution. Success with Java Burn, as with any supplement, requires consistency and should be part of a comprehensive weight loss strategy that includes a healthy diet and regular physical activity. In conclusion, Java Burn remains a noteworthy contender in the weight loss supplement market in 2024. For individuals committed to improving their health and achieving weight loss goals, Java Burn offers a promising, natural option that could potentially support their journey towards a healthier lifestyle. Java Burn Reviews: Exposed Ingredients & Real User Reviews Java Burn Reviews: Customer Reports and Side Effects Exposed Java Burn Reviews: Real Ingredients and Analytical Insights 2024 Java Burn Reviews: Customer Warning and Hidden Side Effects Java Burn Reviews: Probiotic Supplement Exposed or Real? Java Burn Reviews: 2024 Analytical Customer Safety Reports Java Burn Reviews: Hidden Ingredients and Offers $39 Java Burn Reviews: Customer Experiences and Real Results Java Burn Reviews: Investigative Insights on Ingredients and Pricing Java Burn Reviews: Customer Complaints and Side Effects 2024 Java Burn Reviews: April 2024 Update on Complaints Java Burn Reviews: Real Ingredients and GETNOW $39 Java Burn Reviews: Interpretive Customer Advice 2024 Java Burn Reviews: Diagnostic Customer Admonition $39 Java Burn Reviews: Cogent Customer Caution 2024 Java Burn Reviews: Investigative Customer Portent 2024 Java Burn Reviews: Analytical Customer Warning & Offers Sugar Defender Sugar Defender Sugar Defender Sugar Defender Gurdian Blood Balance Reviews LIV PURE REVIEWS Java Burn Reviews Java Burn Reviews Renew Reviews java burn reviews java burn reviews puradrop Reviews java burn reviews puradrop Reviews Renew Reviews Renew Reviews Alpilean reviews Alpilean reviews tea burn Reviews tea burn Reviews synogut reviews synogut reviews Blood Balance Blood Balance Blood Sugar Blaster Reviews Tonic Greens Reviews Tonic Greens Reviews acv keto gummies CBD Gummies CBD Gummies Power Bite reviews Power Bite reviews Java Burn reviews Gluco6 Reviews Joint Genesis LeanBiome Sugar Defender Sugar Defender FitSpresso Reviews 2024 FitSpresso Reviews 2024 Renew Reviews Boostaro Reviews    
    • Adding on to that - I know I read from some reporter that Dak Prescott's mentality is extremely fragile. Get in his head, and he loses focus and confidence. Per that reporter,  anytime a big game comes up, he starts to have the jitters and hasn't seem to overcome that slump. Dak would be an upgrade over Bryce as things currently stand. But Dak has not proven he can play in games that matters without choking. Bryce hasn't had the chance to show anything in the NFL, so nothing much to say there. But based on his history, he's done well in college in the national championship. Theoretically he should be more confident in big games if he gets to that point. For that alone, I'd rather keep rolling the dice on Bryce or set our sights higher. I wouldn't touch Dak with a 10 ft pole given his choking habits.
    • Same here brother, love Xavier I think he’s gonna become a quick fan favorite of the team. He already has gone viral for his country accent, we have no face of the franchise currently outside of maybe Derrick Brown in terms of media attention. I would not be surprised if in the next 4 years Xavier becomes that media darling we used to have in the 2010s with Luke, Cam, Josh Norman, CMC, etc.