• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ray Rice trade advice

CarolinaSock

I've got Ray Rice and someone in my league is offering a trade for him. Currently my other RB are Slaton, Jones-Drew, and Addai. My teams weak spot is at WR. I was offered Pierre Thomas and a WR for Rice. I can choose from Steve Smith (NYG), Colston, DeSean Jackson, Calvin Johnson. Right now the difference between Slaton and Rice is 8 points a game in our league. While any of his WR are only a 4 or 5 point gain on my current starters, Welker, Ocho, Burleson, Austin.

Anyone have some advice? Colston is tempting but I'm just not sure how much of an improvement he really is and Pierre Thomas probably won't even crack my lineup most weeks (2 RB league).

You aren't trading for Thomas, he just fills a roster spot and is better than anyone you can get in FA.

Would a lineup of Slaton/JD, Colston/Welker score more in your league than the lineup you have now? If there is any question at all and you are leading the league currently, I would not change a thing.

Counter with Slaton so you keep your 1-2 punch at rb.

Archived