• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sexual Favor Fail

Jbro

classic woman... When hard work won't get you over the top, you can always fall back on teh pussay

without the pretty pink ribbon

you'd end up just like me

you'd fload down to the sea

you'd say just what you pleased

without the sticky little kitten

you're ticket could never be free

without your tight little denum

your virtues would all go unknown

-cake

Geez, you guys arent very smart.

He should not have stopped the emails, talked to her in class. fuged her and not changed her grade at all.

What recourse would she have?

I think ill make up two fake email addresses and start my own little smarmy dialogue and see if it makes teh internets

Uh those emails?
..ok. he should have replied with the suggestion about the study group or whatever. Then approach in person. Bang her. End of story. I dont see whats so hard about this.

If he never gives her a grade, then what the fug can she do? Is it against the law for a TA to bang a student?

oh, and if it comes to it.

DENY DENY DENY

The guy should have said "I don't check my mail that often, call me."

Then fuged her, and afterwards said "Hey, I don't have the authority to change grades."

That's what I would have done to the stupid slut. If she isn't smart enough to pass the course, she's not gonna be smart enough to do anything about being fuged over like that.

Strip joints need dancers too.

/thread

Exactly what I would do.

Teh Skew is smart...

No, I'm a TEACHER who is annoyed that people call someone who won't engage in what is essentially prostitution a "***."

Any one of you fat losers could buy a hooker.

Not prostitution, im not advocating giving grades for sex. That would be wrong. Im just saying the dude could have banged her if he tried.

Archived