• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith Reports No Changes Expected With Panthers Head Coaching Job

bobsfoodbasics

1 minute ago, Billy_T said:

Pretty much to a man the team leaders are on record in support of Ron...if Ron had "lost the locker-room" this would not be the case.

That said, there's definitely a lack of accountability & leadership in the locker-room, some captains need to be demoted.  Kuechly keeps his captaincy but everyone else is at risk.

They are talking about losing out on radio right now.  Joe Person did some research and said something like 136 teams have started the season 6-2....and only 4 of them ended up missing the playoffs. 

Zero have finished 6-10. 

If this team goes 6-10 even I would concede The Rower is at serious risk.

Hell we were the first to finish a season 0-15 after starting 1-0, why not set a new record since we’ve taken over as the New Browns

5 hours ago, raz said:

awwwww.   did that hurt your feelings.  you want to keep a shite coach to stick it to some fair weather fans.    there's nobody that can call me a fair weather fan.    but when it's raining poop i know to get under a roof.   i also know i've already seen more sunday's in my life than i have left yet to see.  i won't waste them on hopeless shite.  that's what ron is.  that's what he's always been.  you go whack it to him in your bathroom all you want and tell yourself you're a real fan. a real fan that doesn't want what's best for this team.   not me bro.  screw ron.

Why would it hurt my feelings that you stop supporting the team because you are having a temper tantrum because Tepper doesn't do what you think he should. I figure the Panthers and this message board wouldn't miss you. Why don't you take the Cam nut huggers with you. You are just like the supposed fans who don't watch games because of the flag issue. You weren't fans in the first place if one or two things you don't like cause you to stop being a fan. Plenty of things bug me but I don't hang out here bitching all day and making ignorant proclamations like you do. This board has really gone down hill with all the bitching and moaning. Sad really. Football discussion replaced by spoiled poster crying and complaining about everything and anything 

1 hour ago, panthers55 said:

Why would it hurt my feelings that you stop supporting the team because you are having a temper tantrum because Tepper doesn't do what you think he should. I figure the Panthers and this message board wouldn't miss you. Why don't you take the Cam nut huggers with you. You are just like the supposed fans who don't watch games because of the flag issue. You weren't fans in the first place if one or two things you don't like cause you to stop being a fan. Plenty of things bug me but I don't hang out here bitching all day and making ignorant proclamations like you do. This board has really gone down hill with all the bitching and moaning. Sad really. Football discussion replaced by spoiled poster crying and complaining about everything and anything 

somebody needs a  waahmbulance.  that's the whiniest thing i've read since that hubby dude left

36 minutes ago, raz said:

somebody needs a  waahmbulance.  that's the whiniest thing i've read since that hubby dude left

Yeah because I am the one constantly whining about Rivera and threatening not to watch next year. Great job of projecting your feeling and thoughts on me. 

16 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Yeah because I am the one constantly whining about Rivera and threatening not to watch next year. Great job of projecting your feeling and thoughts on me. 

you're part of the whine and cheese section aren't you?   so, you're saying it's my fault you're a whiner?

Archived