• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We should let Daryl Williams walk

juliosantos

1 hour ago, ncfan said:

Curious to this "equal #"?

Walter football is the Only one that has him that low.  

You have to take Walterfootball with a grain of salt.  They had Sharpe exactly where Taylor is now 

There isnt another writer out there that has him falling out of the top 10.  And everyone has him the most hyped to come out in a few years, and not sure where your getting not a LT, considering everyone says hes the best LT prospect to come out in awhile.  Dude has started at Bama since a Freshman and dominated.  Saying he isnt a LT is like finding that 1 writer who says Bosa is overated and runs with he's not a top 5 prospect 

Great— this has been my point talking about draft picks— people get all up in arms over arguing whether a pick is insulted, needs to be insulted, whether it’s impossible to drop or is being reached for.

in 3 months he may be an undrafted free agent or a top 5 pick. Every year it’s like that.

they are all a grain of salt to read, just like what I see and what you say— any can be a flop or great,.. even the drafters get it wrong and they get paid to do this.

anyway— if Jonah is awesome and he’s the best and he’s our pick at 16 then I will be happy.

ive said in previous posts my pick is LT for our first— the best one we can get.

that is all

Archived