• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clemson Fans what are your thoughts?

yasuhara2241

12 hours ago, SazmoRanger said:

When I say NFL talent, I mean he was an absolute monster in college, but I don’t believe his collegiate numbers will translate to the NFL level. Will he be a solid starter? Absolutely. Will he be a Clowney, Watt, Miller, etc no, I don’t believe so.

As far as double teams, neither one of Clemson’s DE saw many double teams. Majority of double teams we’re put on our DTs, Lawrence and Wilkins, both in which we’re unbelievable. As far as being flushed out, YES, a ton. Our interior pressure was what other teams couldn’t adjust to. They’d have 3/4 lineman fighting off both Wilkins and Lawerance and the QB still got flushed out of the pocket. 

I cant speak to the social media trend, but I’ve felt this way before this year... CF is awesome, but he’s sliding down boards because he doesn’t have as high of a ceiling as Sweat, Gary, Bosa, etc. Don’t get me wrong, I bleed orange, but I wouldn’t be ecstatic if CF is the pick over a multitude of guys.

16 feels a little high for Ferrell, IMO. I'd be floored to get him in the 2nd round, although I am sure he will be off the board by then.

Archived