• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jonah Williams vs Andre Dillard

yasuhara2241

22 hours ago, Glitchh said:

The chance of Williams lasting until #16 is slim, real slim. But a good Edge is likely, so this discussion would be more logical if it was Dillard vs an Edge.

I think there is a real chance of Williams being there at 16.. he has cooled off a lot in scouts eyes in this process. Probably not his fault, after the combine late risers like burns sweat Metcalf and so on pushed down Williams value. I think only one tackle Taylor goes before we pick.

Here's a little nugget I ran across.  This is why I want Dillard despite not being a day 1 starter.  His ceiling is too high to Ignore.  While Jonah would more than likely be better this year than Andre, Dillard could be a formidable franchise LT for many, many years.

Measurable used to predict NFL O-linemen success

And looking just at the first rounders, that stat jumps up 98%!

3 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Here's a little nugget I ran across.  This is why I want Dillard despite not being a day 1 starter.  His ceiling is too high to Ignore.  While Jonah would more than likely be better this year than Andre, Dillard could be a formidable franchise LT for many, many years.

Measurable used to predict NFL O-linemen success

And looking just at the first rounders, that stat jumps up 98%!

Cant tell people who think combine numbers are trash that....

Archived