• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where the strength of the Draft is as it equates to our needs..

Sub Zero

JMO..

1. If you want a "clear" day 1 starter on the Dline you will have to get them in the 1st round.. (Especially edge rushers) .. While this is a deep Deep deep Dline draft .. The 1st round is where you get the penciled in starter.. The rest of the guys look like different levels of development guys.. (Half a season ready to go guys , Ready to fight for Starting role next year guys, and a couple years of development guys)..

2. You can get a day 1 starting Safety in the 2nd for sure and maybe with our 1st 3rd round pick.. If we deem this important I think they need to pluck 1 of the (Savages, Thornhill, Addlerly, type guys) in the 2nd to have a clear starter day 1.. With moving Galudin to nickel competition instead of concentrating on safety.. This seem like the move. 

3. What's more important now?? OT, OG, or DT/DE for the 3/4

As of now we've spent alot of FA resources on the OLINE. We have 2 starting OT, we picked up a swing OT off waivers .. Signed a few Guards added to the Guards already in competition..

My opinion is we can probably get a starting guard with 1 of our 3rd round picks.. A good backup depth offensive tackle or a perfect fit for our multiple front Dline..

4. We can get a good WR or RB or Combo of both in the 4th, or 5th round.. Alot of the 2nd and 3rd tier guys in these positions are falling to these rounds.. IMO .. I would get 1 of these and jump on a development edge player in the 5th..

5. 6th round Developments QB, Backup RB, special teams LB, or OG all good here..

Archived