• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Don't Recognize This Cam Newton

beastson

12 hours ago, beckersteen said:

Not a fan of the vegan diet, but you can get a complete amino profile from mixing foods. Beans and rice have separately have incomplete amino profiles, but eaten together covers them all. The main problem that arises from long term vegan diet's is a lack of saturated fats. Surprise surprise, we actually need saturated fats.

*burps loudly*

Sorry, did the football interrupt the dietician and health food forums?

Btw I will never need to worry about my intake of saturated fats. I live in america.

Regardless  of  diet , If  he  has  lost  30lb  in  weight ,he  is  no  longer  bigger  than  the  linebackers   who  are  tackling  him , and  is  not  the  player  we  had,  who  was  different  to  every  other  quarterback  in the  league.

If  a  player  in  any  other  position  lost  that  much  weight ,he  would  be  thought  unsuitable  to  play  that  position .

Only  a  very  small  %  of  players  play  10  years  in  the  league  and  if  he  is  a  different  player , he  needs  to  be  assessed  differently .

2 hours ago, DCR said:

Regardless  of  diet , If  he  has  lost  30lb  in  weight ,he  is  no  longer  bigger  than  the  linebackers   who  are  tackling  him , and  is  not  the  player  we  had,  who  was  different  to  every  other  quarterback  in the  league.

If  a  player  in  any  other  position  lost  that  much  weight ,he  would  be  thought  unsuitable  to  play  that  position .

Only  a  very  small  %  of  players  play  10  years  in  the  league  and  if  he  is  a  different  player , he  needs  to  be  assessed  differently .

While it’s true only a very small % of players play for a decade, that % is dramatically different for franchise qb’s. Most qb’s who start multiple seasons for a team do play for a decade or longer.

Archived