• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Fox Has Lost His Mind

Guest RT81

Since apparently Fox can't find enough evidence to prove Jake shouldn't be the starter, I'm hoping Jake gives him the "Smoking Gun' this Sunday. Sorry Jake.......I need to move on.

PS....I know it's not the right thing to do as a fan but, I want to see what Moore has (good, bad, whatever) to offer and where we need to go from here. Basically, if Fox won't pull the trigger then he needs some help doing it..

:smash: Correct. Fischer is tired of Kerry lossing the games for them like we are tired Jake lossing our games for us. But the only thing wrong with our picture is Fox has not figured this out yet like Fischer has.

False. I live in nashville and the titans are all that are talked about on sports radio here.

Fischer in every way wanted Kerry out there, but Bud Adams pulled rank and said VY's starting, just like 3 years ago.

False. I live in nashville and the titans are all that are talked about on sports radio here.

Fischer in every way wanted Kerry out there, but Bud Adams pulled rank and said VY's starting, just like 3 years ago.

:idea: O well sorry for wrong comment then. But someone has to pull rank. The owner had to do it. They invested millions into young not just to ride the bench every season. Plus titans playoff hopes are gone anyway. Why not try vince out again and see if he has change since been benched. I wish JerryRicherson would pull rank over fox and make him pull Jake out and give moore a chance at QB. Our season is lost anyway and our playoff is about gone. What do we have to loss.:nopity:

Archived