• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sundays Highlights

2manytoys

I think i shed a tear or two. I took that loss hard...really hard. I didn't watch sports at all for 3 months.

And i really hope they stick to a gameplan no matter the score. Dwill needs 25 touches. And Jstew needs 10-15 no matter the score and limit Jakes passes to 25 maximum.

I just slumped down in my chair, and lost all connection to the world during that game. It was like a nightmare, but I couldn't look away.

Now that I look back on the highlights, it's actually kinda funny. I don't remember the arrows pointing where Jake intended to throw. Must have had my hands over my face when they showed that replay.

I could have made better throws (the short ones) than Jake during that game.

Seeing Jake take the field against AZ will give me a cold chill. If Jake starts throwing picks again, then I'm not going to let it get to me like last time. I'm just going to laugh it off.

At this point, we really don't have much to lose. Might as well laugh my ass off at a guy who is more than willing to go into a game and kill my team. No matter how poorly Jake plays, he will continue to march his ass out there and destroy our chances of winning. What would it take for Jake to say "No more. I'm not going to hurt my team, the fans, the franchise, anymore. I refuse to go back out there and embarrass this team."

I don't believe Moore is as bad, or worse, than Jake right now. If Moore is worse than Jake, then cut him asap. Why is Moore on the team if he is worse than Jake at this time? Cut him, and we'll go with AJ if Jake is injured.

Thanks again Hurney for not drafting QBs capable of pushing Jake. I can't belive we don't have a young QB breathing down Jake's neck. Fox is the only one doing that now, and I think Jake likes it.

Archived