• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2nd least blitzed QB

CRA

Why blitz when you can get there with 4 rushers and the WR's are easy to cover? Man, watching the Eagles right now, I'm jealous as hell of all those play makers they have acquired. We have one play making WR and he's having a tough time because everybody can double him without having to worry about another Panthers WR burning them. As much as everybody wants to blame Delhomme for everything, he's not the only problem people.

Why blitz when you can get there with 4 rushers and the WR's are easy to cover? Man, watching the Eagles right now, I'm jealous as hell of all those play makers they have acquired. We have one play making WR and he's having a tough time because everybody can double him without having to worry about another Panthers WR burning them. As much as everybody wants to blame Delhomme for everything, he's not the only problem people.

One word...wait for it

Jarrett.

No Delhomme is the least blitzed, Manning is second.

oops, you are right......my buddy just confirmed that is what they said during the game. Jake is the least blitzed in the entire NFL...Peyton is 2nd. I will edit.

Archived