• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bring on the Saints and Drew Brees' mole

SCP

I think we can run the ball right up their ass like we did against Arizona today. Special teams still worry me but today's gameplan could just work against the Saints.. The mole should be a bullseye for Peppers and Co. I want to see Deangelo and J Stew steamroll Fujita's punk ass. Bring it you bead wearing nancy boys!

I think we can run the ball right up their ass like we did against Arizona today. Special teams still worry me but today's gameplan could just work against the Saints.. The mole should be a bullseye for Peppers and Co. I want to see Deangelo and J Stew steamroll Fujita's punk ass. Bring it you bead wearing nancy boys!

:lol:

I think the Aints were just put on notice.

No, our running game is actually consistent.

or.... ours is getting tuned up.

you cant honestly believe that the saints running game is really better then the panthers.

I mean QB is obvious, Brees and Delhomme are not even in the same universe, but any running game you guys have is based off of Brees' success throwing the ball.

We run the ball with a retard at QB.

or.... ours is getting tuned up.

you cant honestly believe that the saints running game is really better then the panthers.

I mean QB is obvious, Brees and Delhomme are not even in the same universe, but any running game you guys have is based off of Brees' success throwing the ball.

We run the ball with a retard at QB.

Makes me proud to call myself a Panther fan. :o

Archived