• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here’s the door

11 hours ago, hepcat said:

What about the fans who are sick of watching this team suck year after year and have one great season every 15 years 

There are many teams out there with a performance like the Panthers going on 40 seasons...........that doesn't make it legit.......but don't think the Panthers are the only fan base that deals with the rest of the competition in the NFL...........what about the Jags?

They came into the league the same time and I don't think they've sniffed a SB appearance yet.............

8 hours ago, AggieLean said:

I’ll always be honest. 

I was down for this team when most everyone in the state used to clown you for being a fan, right here in NC. I waited years for a player like Cam to come, and he quickly became my favorite player. 

I’m not saying I’ll give the panthers up, but I won’t feel bad for following him wherever he goes. I’ll always have a place in my heart for my home state team, but it’s no secret that I haven’t been impressed with how they’ve done my guy since he’s been here. I also firmly believe he’s not done. I’ll have two teams, and not feel bad about it

I have 2 teams, my way-back hometown team and the Panthers although this is the one forum I'm active in. Nothing to feel bad about. 

Archived