• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mint City Collective - NoDa

Paintballr

Hey Everyone,

As many of you have heard Major League Soccer has been announced in Charlotte! The club would likely start February 2021 and play at Bank of America stadium.  A group of fans similar to the Roaring Riot for the Carolina Panthers has been created.  This group is called the Mint City Collective, and they are hoping to have neighborhood chapters.  A minimum requirement would be 15 chapter members, I thought it would be great to have a NoDa Charter where neighbors can meet on game days and non-game days to cheer on the club as well as do community impact projects.  Membership is as low at $30 and they also offer family memberships. https://mintcitycollective.com.

This is obviously very early stages, but I wanted to survey our neighborhood and see who would have interest in joining this group.  The overall goal would be to have a fun group of neighbors from the NoDa area to enjoy soccer with and do community projects that benefit the area.  If you are interested please send me a direct message or email me at [email protected]

Archived