• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

History of Bad Blood Between Charlotte and New Orleans.

Dpantherman

As to the original topic, most Saints fans view Atlanta as their biggest rival in the realatively "new" NFC South. The rivalry goes back to '66 and '67 when the two teams came into the league. We looked forward to playing each other because both teams stunk and each thought they could beat the other. Then playing them twice per year in the old NFC West solidified the rivalry.

This. There is no bad blood between Charlotte and New Orleans. At least not on our side. The main rivalry is with Atlanta. Even the 49ers could be considered a bigger rivalry than with Carolina.

As far as basketball...yes. We would not only like our "Jazz" back, but the green, purple, and gold with it (NOLA thing). F** teal or blue. I hope Shinn let's that 90s color scheme go one day.

Ease up you hicks! :D

Y'all don't blame the Hornets leaving town on New Orleans, that was all Shinn. Everything that's wrong with the NBA from my perspective can be blamed on Shinn.

I'll start paying attention to the NBA again when either the Hornets come back to Charlotte or the Bobcats win a first round playoff series. It seems that it will be a while before either happens.

Archived