• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pierre Thomas or Mendenhall **Week 9**

panthersphan

.we are going to shut down thomas

Do you really believe that? With the 24th rushing defense?? Dont let your heart get in the way of your head.

The bigger question how much Bell takes away from Thomas. I have both on one of my teams along with Slaton, Moats and Choice.

Ill probably start both Saints. Kubiak has me fuged.

Do you really believe that? With the 24th rushing defense?? Dont let your heart get in the way of your head.

The bigger question how much Bell takes away from Thomas. I have both on one of my teams along with Slaton, Moats and Choice.

Bell and Thomas don't get 120 yards combined.

u just watch a see...and btw if u start both bell and thomas then u got a loss this week

I'd go Jacobs, Thomas, and Mendenhall.

If not Mendenhall, then maybe Maroney. He kinda sucks but Miami is gonna be missing their starting DT and ILB. Addai seems risky against Houston since Donald Brown is coming back. That game might be more of a pass-happy shootout anyway.

Archived