• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kobe Thread

Kevin Greene

He might have. He came closer to winning a championship with no help than Kobe ever did.

Didn't they lose in the finals to Kobe and the Lakers? Was that when Miller talked poo about Kobe's wife and they had a fight? Or was that in the regular season? Reggie Miller talk is bringing back some memories. They have a espn 30 on 30 on him sunday night.

I dont hate the guy, just see right thru him. He's phony as hell. He's a great player, Id even say a Hall Of Famer, but when you look at what he was supposed to become "heir to Jordan" he leaves alot to be desired. 2 scoring titles, 1 MVP, 1 finals MVP in 15 years of basketball is not domination. But I digress. :cool:

2 scoring titles, 1 MVP. Meh, regular season basketball is only foreplay for the playoffs and is essentially meaningless except who you get matched up against. All but the truly bad teams make the playoffs in the NBA, you know like the Bobcats.

6 NBA final appearances with 4 rings, that's the only stat that is relevant.

• 3 weeks later...

Glad he re-signed. I'm not a big fan, but I AM a fan of players sticking with their teams. Kobe is the Lakers, Lebron is the Cavs, and it needs to stick to that. Same with back in the day with players like Ewing, Jordan, Malone, Stockton, Reggie Miller, etc.

• 1 month later...

The best player in the NBA continues to show it's all about the Playoffs.

Regular season is for losers.

Double team, triple team, play perfect defense, doesn't matter. In the clutch #24 will cut your heart out.

37/6/2, a plus 19 point differential and just 2 turnovers in a huge game 6 clincher on the road. Nobody does it better.

a977102852141d19f67718b858c1fa85-getty-98888104rr086_los_angeles_l.jpg

His play down the stretch last night was luck, even for him.

Are you on crack.....The Mamba has been making plays like those his entire career......just stop with the blind hating already people........as Hawk said....this just in: Kobe is fuging amazing....

Archived