• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Gameday Thread...

Zod

That's what I was wondering. Probable some back up we have never heard of.

We don't have any backups (tony's out as well there is no other FB on the roster) thats why I'm wondering. King would be my first choice but that would kind of like cutting off your nose to spite your face. His in-line blocking is IMO a big reason for our dominance on the ground. But I guess we will see.

I'm in Louisiana watching the pre game show. Just saw a pathetic attempt by a Saints fan singing "Beat Carolina" to the tune of "Sweet Caroline". Let me tell you folks, it was BAAAAAAAD. There were 2 Panther fans standing off to the side laughing at him.

You don't have to convience me. I just saw the same thing. Arrguh. At least he has spirit and trying. Can't blame a guy for that.

I'm in Louisiana watching the pre game show. Just saw a pathetic attempt by a Saints fan singing "Beat Carolina" to the tune of "Sweet Caroline". Let me tell you folks, it was BAAAAAAAD. There were 2 Panther fans standing off to the side laughing at him.

That is Abdul, it's supposed to be funny.

Archived