• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Gameday Thread...

Zod

Friday night I was fingerbanging a girl on her couch when her roomates unexpectedly came home at 1am with a bunch of shrooms and we all went nuts till about 9 am when we finally passed out woke up and then we went tailgaiting until I went to my friend's house and grilled steaks drank beer and watched college football doing shots of Jack anytime Nebraska did something good and after the game was over we just took shots cause we wanted to until I passed out in my friend's guest bedroom.

If we don't beat the Aints this will be a shity weekend.

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Friday night I was fingerbanging a girl on her couch when her roomates unexpectedly came home at 1am with a bunch of shrooms and we all went nuts till about 9 am when we finally passed out woke up and then we went tailgaiting until I went to my friend's house and grilled steaks drank beer and watched college football doing shots of Jack anytime Nebraska did something good and after the game was over we just took shots cause we wanted to until I passed out in my friend's guest bedroom.

If we don't beat the Aints this will be a shity weekend.

You must've not done many shots. That was a 6th grade game at best w/NU and OU.

Hope the beat down that the Saints lay on the Panthers today doesn't ruin your guys day.

Nah seriously though I hope for a injury free game between two solid teams. I know I've talked some crap on here but hey it's football that's part of the fun of being a fan.

Archived